Steeplechase3k's random thoughts

My blog of random thoughts and observations. These will be about: my sports teams (Portland Timbers, Boston Red Sox, Portland TrailBlazers, New England Patriots), the Timbers Army (and indoor soccer team, bowling team, gatherings, etc.), and whatever else I find myself doing...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

So Hungover!

Last night was obviously New Years, and is the custom, I drank too much.

I went over to my good friend groundskeeper and girl's house. They had a kid friendly party until about 8pm, and then the booze was brought out.

I really don't remember much about the night after that... :)

I did bring some awesome food, a recipe that I got from my housemate.

Fruit Pizza!

Thanks To Donald for the better picture...

It is pretty easy to make, if a bit time consuming.

You will need:
--Sugar cookie dough
--flavored cream cheese (whatever flavor you want)
--Fruit (like strawberries, kiwi, raspberries, blueberries etc)

Take the tube of sugar cookie dough and press it out onto a cookie sheet. Cook it at the recommended temperature until the edges begin to get golden brown. Once it has cooled spread the cream cheese on the "pizza". Cut up the fruit into thin slices, and spread it out in a nice pattern.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home